Sisterhood/Zhava Community Cookbook
IT’S A NEW SISTERHOOD/ZHAVA COMMUNITY COOKBOOK!
Something’s cooking at Beth El Sisterhood/Zhava…It has been over 13 years since the Dor Va’Dor cookbook was published, and we are all hungry for new recipes for another community cookbook – print edition and eBook. And now, we need the most important ingredient–you! Please:
1. Submit your recipes through the Recipe Submission Form.
- Our goal is to collect recipes that reflect how we eat and cook now.
- We want the recipes your family loves, the ones you rely on for everyday meals, the special dishes you make for holidays or celebrations, the recipes you’ve collected on your travels and have made your own, and the ones with an interesting story behind them.
- Do not submit any recipes that appeared in the Dor Va’Dor cookbook.
- All recipes submitted must conform to the rules of Kashrut
- All recipes must be submitted through the Recipe Submission Form:
2. Enter the cookbook name contest.
- We’ve cooked up a contest! In addition to recipes, we are craving a creative culinary title for the new book. Send your cookbook title ideas to email@example.com, subject heading “Name Contest,” by February 24, 2017.
- Submit as many ideas as your creativity allows.
- The winner of the contest gets a free cookbook, a mention in the cookbook acknowledgements and enduring fame!
3. Mark your calendars for Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 9:30 am for
Come to Meet/Stay to Eat: A Taste of the Sisterhood/Zhava Community Cookbook.
- Join us on Sunday, February 26, 2017 for a short general meeting and stay for a taste of some of the delicious recipes that will be featured in the new Sisterhood/Zhava community cookbook! Gather around the table as we nosh, schmooze and share the stories behind some of the recipes.
- We will also announce the winner of the cookbook name contest so submit your entry(ies) NOW!
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Volunteer to work on the cookbook and related events.
- Looking for eagle-eyed proofreaders and PR, marketing and/or sales mavens to help with the cookbook.
- Sign up to work on the February 26th event – cooking, baking, serving and cleaning up.
- Email: email@example.com, subject heading “Volunteer” and let us know what you would like to do.