Sisterhood/Zhava Community Cookbook
IT’S A NEW SISTERHOOD/ZHAVA COMMUNITY COOKBOOK!
Something’s cooking at Beth El Sisterhood/Zhava…It has been over 13 years since the Dor Va’Dor cookbook was published, and we are all hungry for new recipes for another community cookbook – print edition and eBook. And now, we need the most important ingredient–you! The title of the new cookbook is Eat in Good Health: Recipes From the Beth El Community.
Submit your recipes through the Recipe Submission Form.
- Deadline for recipe submissions has been extended to March 5.
- Our goal is to collect recipes that reflect how we eat and cook now.
- We want the recipes your family loves, the ones you rely on for everyday meals, the special dishes you make for holidays or celebrations, the recipes you’ve collected on your travels and have made your own, and the ones with an interesting story behind them.
- Do not submit any recipes that appeared in the Dor Va’Dor cookbook.
- All recipes submitted must conform to the rules of Kashrut
- All recipes must be submitted through the Recipe Submission Form:
Volunteer to work on the cookbook and related events.
- Looking for eagle-eyed proofreaders and PR, marketing and/or sales mavens to help with the cookbook.
- Email: email@example.com, subject heading “Volunteer” and let us know what you would like to do.