The Men’s Club is a regular and vibrant contributor to the Beth El community offering activities and support for all congregants. We offer a variety of programs covering spiritual, intellectual, athletic, social, supporting Israel and social action topics.
Join us for an hour on a Sunday morning for the Breakfast Speaker Series with timely and interesting topics. The first Thursday evening each month is the Hearing Men’s Voices discussion group organized by Jon Shields. Cary Feldman leads our fishing excursions on the Chesapeake Bay just to list a few of our recurring activities. We welcome and encourage your participation.
Please consider volunteering, speaking at an event, or suggesting new programs. With few exceptions, our programs are open to men, women and children – the entire congregational membership as well as the general public.
Contact David Sanders to learn more about the Men’s Club.
Financial support of Men’s Club events through your contribution of annual dues ($36) as well as through sponsorships in honor/memory of a loved one make the programs possible.
David Sanders, Men’s Club President
Click here for the Men’s Club calendar.
Men’s Club Executive Committee for July 2015 – June 2017
- President: David Sanders
- Vice President: Cary Feldman
- Vice President: Larry Sidman
- Vice President: Howie Stein
- Treasurer: Jeffrey Grill
- Secretary: Jonathan Epstein
- Programs: Howard Feibus
- Membership: Howard (Howie) Stein
- Kavod Awards: Larry Sidman
- eNewsletter Publication: Dave Schultz & Marvin Yudkovitz
- Chair of Publications: Jon Simon
- Hearing Men’s Voices: Jon Shields
- Purim Carnival: Michael Doniger
- Blue Yarmulke: Cary Feldman
- Fishing Excursions: Cary Feldman
- Annual Poker Fundraiser: David Bachrach
- Nominations/Past President: Jordan Rosner