The Men’s Club is a regular and vibrant contributor to the Beth El community offering activities and support for all congregants. We offer a variety of programs covering spiritual, intellectual, athletic, social, supporting Israel and social action topics.
Join us for an hour on a Sunday morning for the Breakfast Speaker Series with timely and interesting topics. The first Thursday evening each month is the Hearing Men’s Voices discussion group organized by Jon Shields. Cary Feldman leads our fishing excursions on the Chesapeake Bay just to list a few of our recurring activities. We welcome and encourage your participation.
Please consider volunteering, speaking at an event, or suggesting new programs. With few exceptions, our programs are open to men, women and children – the entire congregational membership as well as the general public.
Contact Jon Epstein to learn more about the Men’s Club.
Financial support of Men’s Club events through your contribution of annual dues ($36) as well as through sponsorships in honor/memory of a loved one make the programs possible.
Jonathan Epstein, Men’s Club President
Upcoming Men’s Club Events
|June 04, 2020
|Hearing Men's Voices|
|June 07, 2020
June Book Club Virtual Meeting
Congregation Beth El, Bethesda MD
|July 12, 2020
|Meet Author Boris Fishman|
Men’s Club Executive Committee
- President – Jonathan Epstein
- Vice President – Dan Bender
- Treasurer – Jeff Grill
- Secretary – Vincent BenAvram
- Speaker Series – Howard Feibus
- Membership – Jeff Spector
- E-Newsletter – Marvin Yudkovitz and David Schultz
- Awards and Nominations (Kavod, BYMOY, all nominations) – Cary Feldman, Jordan Rosner, Larry Sidman, David Sanders, Howie Stein, and Howard Lesser
- Purim Carnival – Volunteer Needed
- HMV – Jon Shields
- Ritual – Howard Lesser
- Publicity – Volunteer Needed
- Special Activities (Fishing Trip, Yellow Candles, others) – Cary Feldman and Howie Stein