March 20, 2019 - March 21, 2019, 12:00 am
Congregation Beth El
8215 Old Georgetown Rd
Sunday, March 17
- 11:00–11:45 am Bit O’ Megillah for preschoolers and parents. Storytellers Renee Brachfeld and Mark Novak will bring the Purim story to life for families with children in preschool, kindergarten, and first grade.
- 11:45 am–2:30 pm Annual Purim Carnival hosted by Beth El Men’s Club
- 6:00 pm Purim party at Beth El with the Beth El Day School Committee and the Jewish Foundation for Group Homes.
Wednesday, March 20 – Be sure to come in costume.
- 7:30 pm: Megillah Madness presents “Rescue Me! A Tribute to Aretha Franklin and Motown”
- 8:00 pm: Ma’ariv and the full Megillah reading
Thursday, March 21
- 7:30 am: Morning minyan includes a special Torah reading for the holiday plus reading of the Megillah.